6/26/2012

NuMood Sydney Finally Arrives

After an extremely long wait, NuMood Sydney has arrived. She is easing my dolly withdrawal a little bit. I enjoyed the simple act of combing her beautiful blonde wig and just holding her. She is sitting on my laptop looking at me. I have decided to name her Brook for reasons that will be revealed next month.


I do have the convertible foot set for her but it's packed away. Until yesterday I thought all my dolls clothes were packed as well but then I remembered that my big Tyler trunk is not in a box and it's got some pretty outfits and shoes and Brook might just get the chance to try some.

4 comments:

  1. It is great to see Sydney! She is Beautiful, Terri!
    Glad you had some nice dolly time!
    Brook is a lovely name! Could it be that your new home is near a brook?
    I just may buy this Sydney! She looks Wonderful!

    Take care now, Terri!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerri...I haven't gotten a new Sydney in a few years! I have always loved her sculpt and this one is particularly pretty. It has to do with the name of the street.

      Delete
  2. She is beautiful! Far prettier then I imagined she would turn out. Congrats! She is a great doll and love her wig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought all of the NuMoods had especially well painted faces. I'm hoping to get one of them at some point

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.