Quantra, the latest Sybarite doll, was posted for sale a few minutes ago by Superdoll. She is the second doll in the line entitled "Fashion Police."
The description from the website says:
Forensic Entomologist - Quantra
brown vinyl platform slip on stiletto boots, military cap, browning
belts and silhouette shaper with kick me in the teeth pink legging in
bias satin, holographic pink lame and milky latte lace blouse. Pink
blushed lips, emerald eyes and tons of liquid eyeliner. Long wig side
parted in multi tone coffee with blunt front detail. Boots and browning
belt bearing SD "fashion police" logo's buckle. Hat bears custom laser
cut insignia. Just for added detail, she wears a jaded mint enamel
Includes dollstand and applied eyelashes.
Please allow 40 days and 40 nights for shipping
Production may vary from prototype shown
Price: £349.70 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Currency Converter: £349.70 = Approximately $568.
Her image as posted on their site:
Another picture posted on Facebook by her designers:
These images are the property of Superdoll and I have posted them here in order to direct you to the site at which you may purchase this doll. http://www.superdollonline.co.uk/acatalog/DOLLS.html
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs