This was the first time I put a Tyler gown on a Sybarite and I was thrilled that it fit.
Then I messed around in Photoshop with layers and digital backgrounds. I still have to teach myself to create a "floor" so the doll doesn't look as if she's floating as she appears above.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus