3/16/2012

Doll's House Museum

Since its opening in 1998, the Doll's House Museum on Barfüsserplatz in Basle, Switzerland, has attracted between 60,000 and 70,000 visitors a year. The museum changed its name March 1 to Toy Worlds Museum Basle, which more closely reflects its purpose. Each year, the museum stages two themed special exhibitions and a Christmas exhibition on the world of toys. The museum boasts more than 6,000 teddy bears, dolls, toy grocers' shops, dollhouses, and miniatures, and is home to the world's largest collection of teddy bears - more than 2,500.
Click on the image above to visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.