2/27/2012

National Doll and Toy Collectors Club of NYC


Registration has opened for the 75th Anniversary Gala put on by the National Doll & Toy Collectors Club of NYC.  The charity luncheon will benefit Starlight Children's Foundation.



 ________________________________________________


Saturday April 28th, 2012
12 Noon to 5:00 pm
Terrace on the Park
52-11 111th St., Flushing Meadows Park, NY 11368

• Cocktail hour and complete gourmet meal
 
• Sales tables, helpers, door prizes and lots of other goodies!

Guest of Honor and Key Note Speaker: ROBERT TONNER
Registration Cost: $195 - includes 16 inch Ellowyne Wilde souvenir doll (LE 200 valued at $250) created by Robert Tonner

Companion Ticket: $75 - Limited number of companion meals
are available with ACCOMPANYING FULL REGISTRATION ONLY.


For out-of-towners, special rates have been arranged
at the nearby
LaGuardia Plaza Hotel, Ph: 718-457-6300 or 800-692-5424 



Enlarge and print the form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.