Something is really bothering me about this doll. I don't know if it's the length of the gown or what. It just seems awkward. Am I imagining it? I would love to get opinions from others about this dressed doll.
The way her feet are spread apart is a result of my inability to rotate the legs at the knee. People don't stand with their feet together when posing and when I tried to make the pose more graceful the doll couldn't be supported. She needed to have her feet apart. Ugh.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus