The not-so-newsworthy info is out. Mattel is really going to make Kardashian Barbie dolls. They will be Barbie pals. According to a Mattel source, "The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even come in Kardashian-designed outfits."
Does that mean they will be short, have big thighs, huge chests and dress inappropriately? Gawd. These girls are not role models; they are a greedy bunch of media whores. I would rather look at anorexic runway models and I can't stand them either.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs