1/13/2012

FDA Announces the arrival of Petra "ROCK NOIR"

Dear FDA friends, this season we think strongly about you and wish you a wonderful 2012. We hope to continue to share with you beautiful stories and our common passion for dolls.
During this just passed year, we worked to share with you what's new.
Petra comes to open the year and now you can find her on our website under the BOUTIQUE
www.fashiondollagency.comWe invite you to browse or download the new issue of the magazine:
FDA Magazine N°2

You can also browse through our old magazine in its new version:
FDA Magazine N°2

Remember that the most important is sharing, then we welcome your feedback.
Cordialement.
Fashion Doll Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.