12/22/2011

Fun With Devon, Sybil and Breasts

This evening I'm accompanied at my computer by my new Basic Devon who is sitting next to the monitor as I create. Her eyes bore into me until I pulled the point-and-shoot camera out of the drawer and snapped away. The surface of her resin is like silk. Her joints are beautiful and she poses like a dream. She will live here for a very long time.
  Basic Devon, The Numina by Paul Pham
________________________
Another character who lives here - but we can call her basement cat - is Sybil. Poor Sybil's head broke off of her body during this photoshoot while I was squeezing her into one of Ellowyne's dresses. She was going to be The Wolf in a humorous piece I'm working on. However, casting decided that someone else would be better. I think she's very good as the wolf. Don't you?
Sybil, Ellowyne's Crazed Cat
________________________

 Fashion Statement

3 comments:

  1. The cat is kind of cute, but I love the irony of the fashion statement. I see that and worse all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sherryl: Yep...that's what they call it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Evangelines crazy cat!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.