11/15/2011

I need this doll.

I need [want] Sybarite Geometry. She is gorgeous.

Mike aka "laughon45"



Inti





 waterfallfaerie



I love everything about her!
I am aware that someone has her listed for $1300. on eBay but I'm not going there.  I would be very happy with a nude or even a nude, bald one. Maybe Santa is listening.


Check these links for more pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25447537@N04/6011754908/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21410637@N02/with/5818096643/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&feature=related&hl=en-GB&v=ST45VVbLWbA



7 comments:

  1. @Nan: He's correct but so what? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scanning through this post thinking "which doll does she want?", when I realized that they were all the same doll, just styled differently.

    She's a stunner, but not a 1300 dollar stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compared to the Sybs, the Tonners' expessions
    look vapid, IMHO. Your Talc, Terri, is just
    as gorgeous as Geometry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vjreidy: I think you are correct about the beauty of my Talc. I love her. They are very similar and maybe that's why I want another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most beautiful Sybarites. I need her too.I have never owned a Sybarite and never thought I would want (need) one until all of a sudden i felt like I had a "Satori," a Japanese Buddhist term for a flash of sudden awareness that I need to own at least one of these amazing beauties. Lol! Terri, do you think you had this Satori experience too? :-)

    PDA-Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Phil: That's why I have Talc!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.