Do you watch Dexter? If so you will understand the title of this blog post and the graphic on the t-shirt. If not, I will just say that a Barbie doll - or parts of one - were left for Dexter as clues by a killer who wanted to be found. Did anyone ever deny that Barbie was versatile? Hehehe.
Anyway, I want this t-shirt that the Showtime website is selling. I'll take a L in black.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs