- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
Compared to the power of nature there is nothing. We are powerless. Although reports keep saying that New York escaped major consequences, they fail to note that many NY State counties were crippled AFTER the storm was downgraded to a tropical. We watched as our 200 ft tall trees did the limbo in the wind. We heard cracking as a big one went over. The top of one of our tallest pines broke off and fell alongside the stream. Debris is everywhere and we are amongst the lucky in our area. Roads are blocked, bridges are washed away, power lines are down everywhere. In Woodstock, NY alone, no one has power, phone service or any essential service like that. And yet it is a gorgeous day. Above the sound of our generator I can hear chirping and bird songs. A handful of vehicles passes by in spite of the travel ban. I am suffering from True Blood withdrawal. No television. I'm such an addict.