Emilia is better known on the doll boards as em'lia. She is a gifted and creative artist who is able to capture the visual essence of real life and put that onto her dolls. Her commission work is beyond belief in it's originality and use of materials. Today she sent out a notice with images of her latest work, Yaobikuni.
You must go to her flickr page to read about this work, to find out the meaning of the title and to look at 23 more pictures of it.
Yaobikuni - emiliacouture commission
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus