8/30/2011

Balenciaga Inspired Collection on JAMIEshow

Angelic Dreamz posted a wonderful video using JAMIEshow dolls and Gene dolls modeling the Balenciaga inspired collection from Sandra Stillwell's Golden Gate Event. A video like this is one great answer to the question, "What are dolls for?"



http://youtu.be/5XEBDDuGvps?hd=1

JAMIEshow dolls are available at Angelic Dreamz and there are several fashions remaining for sale directly from Sandra. Links to both of these sites are underlined above.


1 comment:

  1. This media show is truly inspired genius. And love that it ended with Gene. Beautiful dolls, dresses, and presentation. Bravo, George!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.