6/02/2011

La Boutique and Purse of the Month for June

 Every month the talented sisters Diana and Janet present 1/6 scale handmade handbags that pay homage to designer bags. Along with those tiny treasures, they create fashion ensembles. This month's bags are in the style of Emilio Pucci and there are two "Elite" ensembles to die for!


Bags are, of course, available separately and you can have your choices created for larger dolls as well!

Links to the bags and the fashions:

PUCCI BAGS

ELITE ENSEMBLES


3 comments:

  1. Terri, I think it's for the month of June. I really like them, June or July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jimmy: Thank you for the correction.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.