5/30/2011

She Sells Sea Shells

I saw this outfit on an Evangeline a few months ago and hunted it down until I found the designer, Connie Lowe of Marbled halls. Luckily for me, she still had a few that she is selling directly at a 50% discount off retail.
I purchased "She Sells Sea Shells" seen on Everlasting Evangeline below and another of her outfits called "By the Sea."  Outfits were $75. each on sale.


 The outfit comes with many pieces including the dress, hat, pantaloons, anchor necklace, stockings and shoes. In addition, a bag of shells, a metal pail and shovel and the black and white umbrella are part of the goodies! I added the red flowered umbrella which is a Madame Alexander Cissette accessory.




 Evangeline is wearing a wig which comes from Timeless Evangeline, the  newer basic vinyl EG.



 This is Connie's own photograph of "By the Sea," the other fashion I purchased.

Connie specializes in OOAK and LE items with an antique-y look. Please visit her website!
You can contact Connie at bullwinkle2001@hotmail.com.
Check out the Marbled Halls website at http://www.marbledhalls.com/

2 comments:

  1. Is the doll based on this song/scene from Sweeney Todd? http://youtu.be/RZBjzXEEk1Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dani: Thanks for the video clip. I really want to see that movie but I don't think it's based on the movie.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.