- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
Seeking a Non-Collector to Attend the FR Convention in my Place
If you or a friend or spouse wish to attend the Fashion Royalty convention to participate in the 4 meals and other activities but you do not collect the dolls, I will pay for your convention fee. In return you will gather all the gifts and souvenirs and ship them to me at the end of the convention. Shipping will, of course, be paid for by me.
I would also ask you to buy the convention collection (or part of it) and any centerpiece dolls you can get and have them shipped. This will also be paid for by me.
The registration would be in the name of the attendee (you, spouse, friend) and that person can go to the workshops and everything else available.
Please email me with any questions and/or to arrange something.You can find my email address by checking on the right hand side of this page for my profile and clicking there.