So there will not be a great wedding for the rest of the century? We might as well just curl up and die now.
The Danbury Mint is proclaiming the coming royal wedding as the wedding of the century. Sigh.
They are promoting a Kate Middleton doll dressed in a wedding gown that will not actually be on the doll and does not look at all like the one she will wear because no one but she and her designers and fitters knows exactly what it looks like right now.
The head is a photo of the bride. It's all a fake.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus