4/07/2011

Fashion Doll Quarterly: Summer 2011 "Fantasy"

The latest issue of FDQ is shipping now. While waiting for your copy, check out this wonderful and interesting video of Robert being interviewed by editor, Pat Henry.
The Fantasy issue is multi fashion doll oriented and features interviews, photographic essays, doll and artist information and so much more.  Pat's stunning photography graces the two distinctive covers which are available on this issue.
My own contribution on the hats of Cisca Durieux is included.





Click on the magazine cover below to see the Robert Tonner interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.