2/08/2011

"Up and Out" Fashion Ensemble a Cherished Friends Exclusive

Cherished Friends has a new exclusive Cami & Jon fashion by Tonner which will fit any doll with an Antoinette body. It's called "Up and Out."
It's very cute. I like the idea of a dressy jacket over a multi-layered casual jeans outfit.  The doll modeling the fashion is also a Cherished Friends exclusive. She is Rose Basic Raven. She has the Bloom skin-tone and green eyes.
Check the Cherished Friends website for more exclusive dolls, the Tonner line, the Integrity Toys line and so much more.
"Up and Out" Fashion LE150 $99.99
"Rose Basic Raven" $84.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.