This month has been filled with hard-to-avoid sales and I avoided very few of them.
Here are some of the latest additions to my collection, all from Wilde Imagination.
Ellowyne's Cat, Sybil, will make an appearance from time to time. I love putting creatures in my doll photos. This one is a riot with her crazy face and motley fur. I just noticed that she arrived with part of her lower jaw missing. Apparently she has bitten off more than she could chew. Bad kitty.
Finally we have Waiting For Mortimer wearing the most amazing fashion yet, "Widow's Walk."
It starts with a lovely, all black dress that laces up the front and has a full, sweeping, drapey skirt. The coat is made from a gorgeous woven brocade fabric with puff sleeves and sweeping, long black drapey things. This fabric spreads out quite far, if desired, or can be puddled at the hem. Right now the outfit is on sale as it's almost sold out. I paired it with the shoes called "Plum Paces."
Here are pictures from the Wilde website to show you what the dress underneath looks like and the shoes which I added.
The new Evangelines are stunning. But it's time for me to really enjoy what I already have and get some of that Play Power turned on.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs