9/26/2010

Picture of the Week - 9/26/10 - NylonBleu

Many people know that the Haute Doll exclusive Innoquii "Traveler" went on sale for the unbelievable price of $75. about three weeks ago. Interest in this doll was revived and pictures began to pop up on the boards. One collector's pictures intrigued me. NylonBleu, who obviously has skill not only as a photographer but also with Photoshop, posted a series of images of Traveler. Here are some of my favorites:


The big black dot on the back wall is inspired.



The strange positioning of Traveler on this 1/6 scale shiny silver sofa is fun. Innoquii is strange and it suits her well.

If you would like to see more of NylonBleu's photography, click here.
This is the link to her blog.




There are still some Innoquii available but now they're being sold on eBay - for $75 plus postage. Go get it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing news. Thanks for the tip, I just ordered one. Nylon Bleu's photography shows Innoquii's potential so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle has indeed beautifull photos in her Flickr photostream... I still prefer to leave comments at Flickr than at the doll boards ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.