I broke one of my rules this morning and photographed a doll in full sun. Shame on me. The result was overly contrasty and unacceptable. That's when Photoshop comes in with it's tricky filters. When I need to rescue a picture, I fool around with the filters until the picture looks as if I meant it to be that way.
Eugenia's head is fully rooted (YAY) and comes out of the ponytail easily. I just had to trim a tiny bit from the part that was wrapped around the tail. Because her hair was factory crimped, the mark from the rubber band isn't so pronounced that it requires boil straightening. This was an easy one. I like the look much better this way.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus