5/16/2010

Picture of the Week Award ~ May 16, 2010 ~ Karine at Fleur de Lys

When I look at Karine's photographs, it's almost impossible to pick a favorite. This one jumped off the monitor and grabbed me! The pose is so unusual and well done. The fact that one cannot see part of the doll is intriguing. The doll is a Sybarite named Tock. She was released at the Paris Fashion Doll Festival earlier this year. Be sure to click on the image to see it full sized. See more of Karine's gorgeous Sybarites and other dolls at this link.

Congratulations, Karine, on the picture of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot Terri !
    I ma glad you enjoy my pics, those Sybs are so interesting to photograph and easy to pick beauty from ;-)
    I made a new little galery of my work here :

    http://www.picturetrail.com/sybariteboudoir

    Hugs and have a great week !
    Karine

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.