The W Club 2010 Upgrade Fashion Royalty Doll "Spring Forward" has shipped. Eugenia has a gorgeous sculpt and the screening on this version is unusual. Her lips are pale peach and she's wearing bright turquoise eyeshadow. Her eyebrows are a light reddish brown which is the same color as her hair - beautiful colors that definitely work together.I like the look with the sunglasses as the turquoise (even though it's a beautiful color) is overwhelming and makes her eyes look squinty.
The outfit is young and adorable. I love the light yellow blouse with the ruffle layered collar that flutters up and down. Beautiful construction. The skirt hems are serged and as there are threads that are sticking out of the stitching. They can be carefully trimmed. The belt and the shoes are the complete the ensemble. The shoes are drop dead gorgeous. They pick up the three colors of the outfit exactly and have shiny silver platforms and heels. Jewelry is rhinestone studs.
Her hair has been left basically unstyled and straight. I'm looking forward to seeing how collectors restyle her.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs