The souvenir doll was a one-time sculpt for this event, scaled to the Antoinette body, "Celestial" (Lana Lang Sculpt in white organza and auburn hair - LE300).
Centerpiece: "Lumina" (Antoinette sculpt in silver lurex/chiffon and platinum hair - LE100).
Just wanted to post these final banquet images quickly. Will log in tomorrow with a summary if available.
Both images in this post are the property of Tonner Doll Co.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs