3/05/2010

The right fashion & wig make a brilliant difference.

Putting it right out there, Monogram Brilliance's outfit is dowdy and her wig doesn't do anything at all for her.
No one knows how to put the hat on. The doll was a total disappointment...until I found the right wig and outfit for her.

The suit belongs to the Black Party Monogram doll. The jewelry came from the Je Ne Sais Quoi Silkstone doll and the wig, believe it or not, belongs to one of my tiny Puki dolls. It works. I love her now.
Original Promotional Image Property of Integrity Toys

7 comments:

  1. Now she looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: I don't see it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Monogram Line, although so far I have only purchased the dolls with outfits I really liked since they are difficult to redress due to the bust size. Brilliance is the first doll I have purchased where I am on the fence about the outfit. LauraLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - curly fro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you ever figure out how to put on the hat? I never see pics of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alejandro...I have the hat on a Silkstone doll now. She has a big bun so I was able to put two straight pins through the hat into the bun.
    Good luck!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.