My dream...dance like Ginger Rogers with a partner like Fred Astaire.
Blue Horizon Gene was a 2008 Gene Convention exclusive. A recent sale at Cherished Friends made her affordable enough to get this doll that I've wanted since I first saw her.
She is everything one could expect of a Gene doll - beautiful face, full head of stylish blonde hair and a theatrical fashion with plenty of bling. This Gene is breathtaking!
I had one problem...both shoes are for the right foot! Now here's a question. Integrity Toys guarantees their dolls to be free from defects for one year. Is my doll still under the guarantee? I got her from an Integrity dealer this week. She was released more than one year ago. I would like a replacement shoe.
Why can't I get a perfect doll?
With Love From Ginger,
Listen to: Top Hat, White Tie and Tails by Fred Astaire, from the album Dancing Cheek to Cheek
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus