The 6 AM wake up call I had requested came in on the stroke of the hour. I had to be ready for my 8 AM face-up class with Michele Hardy and Berdine Creedy.
I was convinced to attend the Berdine Creedy Tea later that afternoon at 3PM. Berdine presented a lovely slide show whose theme was hair. Odd? Not really. It was about the decision she made that even though she always had thin hair, she wouldn't let any physical issue deter her from her goals or from being happy. It was an excellent message.
I didn't particularly care for the little plate of strange-tasting chocolate-laden pastries or the single cup of tea we were given and I would not attend this event again were it offered at an IDEX in the future.
Our souvenir doll was an 8" resin Daisy. She is seen below with my other doll. She came with an outfit and a wig but not the outfit she is wearing in the picture. I don't know if I'm going to keep this doll as she is not the type of doll I collect.
End of Part I.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs