To start the New Year off, I have chosen a traffic stopper of a look for the Picture of the Week. The photograph was made by James Griffen aka Paradise Blue. The doll is a re-wigged Sybarite Limousine. The Lady GaGa style wig is an ultra limited (1 of 3) by Anthony of Hawaii. I love it. She is dressed in Tonner's Luna bodysuit and silver jacket. The jewelry is the doll's own.
James uses a "teeny handheld Fuji" 12mp camera. He posts mainly on the Pink Parlor and Prego doll boards and occasionally on Doll Divas. You can see many more of his photos on his Doll Page Photo Album. There you will find pictures of Paradise Blue's eclectic collection of dolls.
Congratulation, James, on the Picture of the Week Award!
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner Doll
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite