1/11/2010

Fashion Plate Veronique ~ Royalty!

Every now and then I pick up one of the earlier Fashion Royalty dolls most of which are Veronique (in my collection). This particular beauty is Fashion Plate Veronique, the brunette version, who was released in 2003. Her edition size was 800. There is another red headed version. Only 200 of those were made and they are very hard to find. Both came in a lovely gift set.
Unknown Photographer

I don't have the clothing as I purchased the doll nude. I did switch her to a tall body. Here are two of the latest photos I have taken of this beautiful doll.

In the above photo, she is wearing a silk strapless sheath gown with beading on the bust area. The dress was made by Mio. The fur shrug is by SL Fashion.

This is my favorite picture of Fashion Plate. She is wearing a navy top from one of the FR convention collections, a skirt from a Thai dressmaker and her wrap was Zita's from the Gene Marshall line. The jewelry is from a recent FR doll. The curls at the sides of her face need to be tucked back to show off her beauty.

I celebrate the outgoing Veronique's looks because we won't see her again.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.