12/20/2009

Picture of the Week Award ~ December 20, 2009

This week's Picture of the Week Award goes to Stacy Leigh for her "frankendollied" Violett Decora.
Violet is one of Doug James' creations and the body is the new 16" Joe Tai replacement body.

Stacy posted several pictures of this doll and I chose this one as the focus is on the doll's face without distracting elements. The composition is excellent. Stacy uses ordinary clip-on lights purchased from Home Depot. Wig is synthetic mohair from Monique. Outfit is Ficon Doll.
If you would like to see more of Stacy's fashion doll photos, click here.
Stacy informed me that her images contain some 'naughty' photos that some may not be comfortable with. Don't say you weren't warned.

Congratulations, Stacy, on the Picture of the Week Award!


1 comment:

  1. Wow.. isn't that interesting. I have two Doug James' dolls, from this collection, but I don't like the posing abilities of their original bodies....
    This is cool. Thanks for posting.
    J.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.