BFC Members Agreement #9
We may, in our sole discretion, ... (b) remove any Content, .... We may exercise these rights for any reason or no reason, all without notice or liability to you or anyone else.
Comment by one member
"...I am really sick and tired of the media/public dictating what dolls I am allowed to buy."
I say that it's not the public, it's the men in the corporation making the decision. Mattel makes toys and they want it to stay that way. Every one wanted that doll. Now, if he is actually ever made, non-collectors will snap him up and we won't even be able to get one!
Why don't they just put him out as an American Girl doll who had a sex change? He can go live with the re-homed homeless doll and they can decorate and go shopping and write books....
Why is it OK for female dolls to be produced in scanty fashions with slutty makeup and come-hither hairstyles but it's not OK for an effeminate looking Ken doll to be produced? I call that sex bias and it's disgusting.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus