11/22/2009

Picture of the Week Award ~ November 22, 2009

I am happy to feature the work of France Briere today. France aka Bijou Doll is an uber-talented repaint artist. I have not seen one doll she has worked on that I wouldn't add to my collection. I met her at a Fashion Royalty convention and she is as delightful and as beautful in person as her work!
Here is a repaint of Ellowyne she posted today:



See more by clicking on this link: Bijou Doll
Congratulations, France, on your Picture of the Week Award!


1 comment:

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.