This post is Part II of my review. See below for Part I.
SUCCESSFUL ASCENSION - CONVENTION FASHION
At first I thought the fabric was reminiscent of Tatyana's giftset or the handbag from the 2008 2nd Club Doll Accessory Pack. So it's a red sheath with black side panels over which black lace is applied. There is beading over the black panels. Accessorized by black stud earrings and the train case I mentioned in Part I. I don't see where this fits in with the collection but I like it.
I'm not a fan of short boots and cocktail dresses and I will change them to pumps. The dress is very well made. My model is Buena Sera Kyori who was rerooted by Uriah.
The pin and bracelet were added by me.
An explanation of how centerpieces are acquired: Everyone at the table of ten gets a number from 1 to 10. The host or hostess is number 1. At each meal event 2 or 3 numbers are randomly chosen. Those chosen have the right to purchase the centerpiece at that meal. By the end of the convention, everyone's number has been called including that of the table host. In addition, the table host is gifted with a particular centerpiece. This is the way it's been done for the past two years.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs