With so many wonderful images of the new Fashion Royalty dolls being posted this week, it was too difficult to pick just one. Therefore I have chosen two images to feature as Picture of the Week.
From Christina Goodison also known as Shuga Shug, comes this fierce portrait of Elise Jolie the convention souvenir doll. Christina used a Sony Alpha DSLR A200 camera with a Minolta lens in macro mode for this shot. She uses a Mystudio 20 Tabletop Photo Studio Kit. The face is perfectly focused and the body is not. It draws the eye to the steely gaze of Ms. Jolie. You can see more of Christina's fantastic convention coverage at this link.
Next up is this amazing creation from Rob Redden also known as Uriah. Originally Dressing the Part Agnes, Rob created his own vision of the doll by completely rerooting and repainting. The photo was intended to show the jewelry Rob created to give as gifts at the convention. I love the way her hair flows out around her head. This is one of my favorite of Rob's pictures ever!
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus