10/29/2009

Invitation to Halloween at the Tonner Company Store!

I have a really cool witch hat I am going to wear. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjBGStNe8N_74P8BG0os2Dqxzpv5HSbZo9X1Qsmp6ve1t70EUz0stcaq3M51dsUUxAE__Th_zcBclH-u0L8TG2BKjQblg4qWSi26EFbyNLwRsboKoKx8_vL3tz_V1s_W15PZtQQjeVYxmc/s400/Dorothy__Witch_1.jpg

Hahahaha.....I'll get you my pretty and your little dollies too!

October 31, 2009 3-5PM

Tonner Company Store Halloween Costume Contest, Join all the ghouls and goblins at the Tonner Doll Company Store for candy, free giveaways, specials, and our 2009 Costume Contest! Free surprises to all who visit in costume; top prizes awarded for Most Original, Funny, Scary and Children’s Costume (under age 11). Contest Judging takes place at 4:30PM before you head out for Trick or Treating! We’ll have pumpkin carvings on display, special themed doll and action figure displays, and costumed characters to greet you, and of course, CANDY!!!
BRING YOUR CAMERA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.