This week's award goes to our Canadian collector and friend, Wil Herold.
In this image, the viewer's eyes are drawn to Nadja's eyes and captured there. They are mesmerizing.
The repaint and reroot were done by the fabulously talented doll artist, Park. The gown is an Ovaz.
Wil posts on the Pink Parlor as wilbcliche. His images are far from cliches!
You can see more of his work on Flickr.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus