Today I received my first Antoinette, Cameo. She is the new line of 16" dolls from the Tonner Doll Company. Cameo is one of the four basic dolls dressed only in lingerie but accessorized with fabulous shoes. With a quick pull of two ribbons, she was freed from her box. She feels good and looks even better. In my opinion her proportions are perfect. Her hands are graceful. In fact they're downright beautiful doll hands!
I've got her sitting on a little shelf over my computer and her knees don't splay out. She sits up straight without trouble or support. I'm thrilled with her. In fact I went and ordered two of the dressed dolls this morning!
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs