6/02/2009

Robert Tonner's Antoinette "Idyllic" Available Now

The first dressed doll from Tonner's brand new line of dolls called "Antoinette" has arrived at dealers.

The description of this new collection of dolls from the Tonner site is as follows:
Antoinette™, is a 16" fashion doll with a brand new face and body sculpt. She takes on many different looks depending on her skin tone, hair color and face paint.
I have been working on the design and engineering of Antoinette™ to achieve a high fashion mannequin whose body and jointing become the perfect foil for my passion-designing clothing. I think this is one of the most outstanding clothing collections that the Tonner Doll Company has ever produced. "Robert Tonner"


I love this gown to bits! It appears to be constructed entirely of white tulle.


The shoes are fabulous as well.
The images posted here are of the actual doll and were taken by George of Angelic Dreamz, Inc.
She is available at his shop for $199. Shipping is free for purchases above $100. You can get there by clicking on the name of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.