6/07/2009

Picture of the Week Award ~ June 7, 2009

My featured photo this week comes from a well known doll dressmaker who goes by the board name of Gin-O.
I chose this photo not only for the beautiful gown it presents but also for the composition. Ginny puts the doll right up in the frame and doesn't hesitate to run into the borders. The contrast between the feminine and delicate looking dressed doll and the bricks and straw is very textural and quite appealing.


Modeling the gown is a Shanghai Veronique Fashion Royalty doll.
Ginny's gowns can be found in the stash of most collectors of fashion dolls. If you would like to contact Ginny, let me know or post a query on the Pink Parlor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.