After a long wait, the popular Asian doll, Susie, has made her comeback. She is now being produced by Integrity Toys and sold exclusively by her original creator R & D Fashion Dolls.
If you are not familiar with the character Susie, visit the website and see photographs of Susie from the beginning. I find it interesting every time I browse. Fashions and dolls from earlier versions are also still available.
Susie has joined Integrity Toys' Dynamite Girls line of ElectroPop dolls. She comes with several cute fashion accessories and retails for $45.
Rudi Teruel has provided these photos for us to see. She is really adorable!
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo, El, Lishe, Miyu and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs