6/30/2009

2009 Gene Fan Appreciation Tour Announced

Information on this year's Gene Fan Appreciation Tour was released to the public today. Here is the information and the picture of the doll. She's a beauty and I adore the fashion. I would love to visit Cherished Friends but it's a 3+ hour drive each way and for such a brief event, I don't think I will be going. If someone was in my area of New York to share the ride with me....well, I would reconsider.


-Tour Stop One: W Club online event, August 8th
-Tour Stop Two: Hollywood Ahoy convention in California, managed by Joe Blitman, August 14th at the Gene Breakout Event Dinner
Hollywood Ahoy Website: http://sandrastillwell.com
Joe Blitman's Website: http://www.joeslist.com
-Tour Stop Three: Cherished Friends, Saturday September 12thCherished Friends' Website: www.cherishedfriends.com
-Tour Stop Four: Gigi's Dolls and Sherry's Teddy Bears, Saturday September 26thGigi's Dolls' Website: www.gigisdolls.com



The Marceline tour doll is done in a limited edition of 120 dolls and retails for $155.
45 dolls will be available at the W Club online event and 25 dolls at each additional tour stop. More details regarding the W Club online event will be released closer to the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.