It was announced yesterday that three new additions to Integrity Toys' Dynamite Girls line were about to be issued.
First, the R&D Exclusive Susie is making a reapparance with updated facial features and an adorable "layered" outfit.
Second, a Canadian exclusive called "Feelin' Fierce Dani" will be available from Maddie's Dolls & More, My Favourite Doll and Vogue Collectibles, Inc.
The third doll, Jett, wearing a hot silver jacket and looking all spy-like behind big sunglasses is also expected to be released at the end of June. She will be available from all Dynamite Girl dealers.
The dolls will retail for approximately $40 US. except Susie whose price is $45.
No information has been released regarding the edition size of the dolls but Maddie's sent out an email that she will have plenty. I ordered one. Any doll that has a little poodle-like dog is worth a shot. Don't you think?
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus