1/20/2009

Michelle Obama wears Jason Wu to the Inaugural Ball

One news reporter said, "now Jason Wu is a household word." He's been a household word in this house for quite a few years. Congratulations, Jason!

On to the dress. Hopefully tomorrow we will get better pictures. According to another reporter it is:

"...a white chiffon one-shoulder gown by Jason Wu. The dress, with a strap across one shoulder, ruched bodice, fluffy appliqués and sparkling beading, will (as tradition dictates) be donated to the Smithsonian."

How does Michelle look in the dress? It's just my opinion that she needs a stylist who knows how to make a woman's figure look it's best. She wears clothing that is unflattering to her body. It's depressing. I guess you can't have it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.