1/13/2009

BLACK CANARY™: Blonde Bombshell

This doll needs to live here! I could just drive over to the Tonner Company Store and get her but I am so accustomed to getting Tonner dolls at a discount from dealers, that I have resisted since she came out. The retail (that's the only way to get her) price of each doll is $159. plus tax (I live in the tax kingdom of New York). She would cost me about $172.50. They are all limited to 200. Do I wait for a sale? Maybe I'll just go over there and pet her.



The entire line of Women of Power is so appealing. The idea that these gorgeous-looking, beautifully dressed women have superpowers intrigues me.

Below
Kara of Krypton (Supergirl) aka The Girl of Steel and cousin to Kal-El,  Mera, Queen of Atlantis who is married to Oris (aka Aquaman,) Black Canary (The Blonde Bombshell) aka Dinah Lance.






1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Tonner collector, so I had no idea this line of dolls was out! I grew up on the girly comics & this line is beautiful! Love the variation outfits rather than their superhero costumes!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.