The W Club holds regular lotteries to determine which collectors can purchase a particular doll or giftset.
Today the first drawing was held. I received a congratulations email at about 4 PM. I was very happy as I really didn't expect to be chosen. About 1/2 hour later, I received a second congratulatory email. I entered with both of my memberships and got lucky. I still don't know whether to laugh or cry.
One example of the experience of doll collecting is overabundance. I have it.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs