- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs
Vivette – not a beginner's doll!
Here is Raspberry Sorbet Vivette dressed in "Fashion Snapshot" and wearing one of her three wigs. It took me forever to get this doll ready to be photographed. First of all the wig comes with no 'dressing' at all. It's dry and fly-away and needs gel or some other product to tame and smooth it. Because of the deformed legs on this doll, she won't stand still for any last minute tweaking. Her head is strung tightly so it's a bit kicky. It was not a pleasant experience. She looks cute but I'm not in a big hurry to redress her.