7/01/2008

10-22-06 Convention Purchase


Last night I bought the two outfit sets from the convention. But a little while ago someone offered them to me for less than I paid. The retail is $49. I would still like to get the diorama setting thingie. The convention doll is a new character that is not appealing to me at all. She has no eyelashes but her dress is nice. I would have been disappointed if I had gone to this convention. I am comfortable today with my collection and do not need more - although more is on the way. Let's see...there's the 1st club doll, Madison's doll, the Miami collection and the 2nd club doll. Hmmmm. That's plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.