- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo, El, Lishe, Miyu and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs
11-25-06 Body Change Chaos
I have had to redress and rearrange about 60% of my collection. I packed away several Silkstones which I don't want out any longer and I am selling some I didn't think I would sell. The new bodies have caused a rift in my collection. I cannot display them in the same case. I have 3 more tall bodies on the way and then I will stop switching. I have left the really special dolls untouched such as Cosmetic Takeover Natalia, Silver Society and Midnight in Monaco.
For several weeks it felt extremely disorganized and I didn't like the feeling. I like to find the perfect outfit for each doll (which changes occasionally) and set her up like that. This was a hodge podge because so many dolls came in so fast. Today I received two wigs from my dealer that I didn't want. Actually one was canceled and the other I never ordered. I'm going to keep them, however. This is not the first time she has sent me something I didn't want. The last time it was a doll but I sold it right away. I just hope my Miami order goes through properly.
The following is a personal message to Madame DeFarge: Thanks. Your actions reminded me that a web log is not a personal journal and that this is a very small world.